suicide?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zetaf, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zetaf

zetaf Well-Known Member

Every once in a while, suicide sounds crazy to me... and I wonder how i ever thought it was rational to consider it the best course of action.

When you think you need to kill yourself, just remember a time that you thought that way... remember the time you said to yourself "I'm glad I didn't end it that night... if I did then I never would have _______"

We'll all die eventually anyway, so let it happen when it happens and otherwise don't wait for it. Whatever life is about, I'm sure it isn't about glorifying the end of it. The only way we can ever find happiness is to think it's actually possible. If you believe you can't enjoy life, then you can't.

Anyway... I'm sure I'll be suicidal again soon... maybe reading this will change my mind tho :laugh:

...so hang in there guys and keep on fighting :boxer:

2. zetaf

zetaf Well-Known Member

Perhaps this belongs in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' but I strategically placed it here to lure the pessimists in moohoohahahahahaha :diablo:

:victory:

3. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

I don't have those feelings...the only thing I think is "I should have killed myself last night because of ______"

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Then you have those of us who are suicidal everyday and fight it back on a dailey basis. We find solice in different ways because we are all individuals. We have our own problems that keep you down walking that fine line. I find trying to help others distracts those thoughts!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.