Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by transparent, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

I hate that I dont want to live. I wish I could experience life as it is meant to be. I dont remember a day that I wasnt in this horrible state of mind. I have lived like this for the last 9 years. I want my life back. I want the life I should have had.
    I want to feel alive...feel life for all its worth. I dont wanna sit by and watch it pass, I want to take part.
    I want to be the real me again.
    I want to be free again, and unfortunately the only way I can be free is by only one way..the only way I can think of...suicide.
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Have you tried therapy? If not i'd recommend you talking to a doctor so they can refer you. It could help for you to let everything out and find healthier ways, through therapy, to deal with your emotions. Suicide is never the answer. Please don't give up and keep with us here, talking to us and letting us help you :hug:
  3. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

Yes i am in therapy now and i have been through on numerous medications
    nothing is working......i just want to end this all...end this pain and torture
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Have you told your therapist that its not helping? Also your doctors that the meds aren't helping?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.