Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by i-am-from-the-moon, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i-am-from-the-moon

i-am-from-the-moon Well-Known Member

im really planning to kill myself i am in so much pain i cant bend my leg without blood collecting my family hate me iv pushed all my mates away
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey moon, why do your family hate you? :arms: What happened with your mates?
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sorry you are doing so bad at the moment.. If your mates are true friends they will still be there when you decide to talk to them..As far as parents go they can be royal pains in the ass.. But one thing for sure is they love you in there own ways..It took me forty years to clear the blood between me and my parents..Now thay accept me for who I am..
  4. i-am-from-the-moon

i told um that i think my sis is a useless cheap ***** and my mates i pushed um all away by argueing with um that way when i do get enough stuff to od with than no one will miss me
  5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member so sorry to hear that...
    how much your family bad mine worse & i push everybody away...i know is so painful but plese stay with us...keep talking maybe somebody give you a helpful advice...
    hope you feel better soon:hugtackles:
    take care
  6. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey there, I'm sorry you're having such a bad time. I'd like to know more about what's hurting you, what's wrong with your leg? Why the issues with family and friends?

We're here to listen and help so speak as much as you want and be as detailed as you can :)
  7. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

You should probably try and see someone about your leg.
  8. i-am-from-the-moon

im having many operations on my leg to remove lumps but as the doc removes them they refill and when my leg bends it swells and hurts
  9. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

What is it that is wrong with your leg?
  10. i-am-from-the-moon

cysts blood clots missing muscle and summit else but docs dunno
  11. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hi moon. im sorry you are suffering so much at the moment :hug:

i thought you broke your leg after an accident and it was in plaster for 2 weeks in which time it healed? with blood clots in your legs i assume you are on blood thinning medication - what is it that you are on? its certainly unusualy to have operations to remove blood clots.

can you explain any further so that perhaps we can understand better? though we can't give medical advice here im quite confused :unsure:

is there anything i/we can do to help? is it the pain that is making you feel so bad or are there other things that are bothering you?

we're here if you need us :)
  12. i-am-from-the-moon

iv had lumps on my leg for ages and my 3 docters didnt knw wht they are iv had the lumps 4 years in january which is kinda bad its cysts urm dunno the full name and there on the back of my leg just above my knee there swelling up so bad that the blood stops and my leg swells which hurts iv had all sorts of treatment and im haveing um drained atm
  13. i-am-from-the-moon

i cant sleep cuz im in so much pain i got no mates i bin pushing um all away best way go about life i guess
  14. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I really cant understand your medical issues with your leg, but one thing I can understand: pain.

If the pain is so much, dont you have acess to painkillers? I know I couldnt go a day without having my daily dose. You should talk to your doctor about it, I'm sure there's someway to at least reduce the pain.
  15. i-am-from-the-moon

urm the only thing i can have now is morphine and well cuz od my suicide ideas i cant get out
  16. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

I like lamas too. Gonna get me a talking, purple one when I grow
  17. i-am-from-the-moon

i live near a llama farms
  18. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

Manchester, NH?
    You have lamas there?
    I though they live in warm climate.

Obviously, I know nothing about it.
    Oh, well, I am off to read something about it.
  19. i-am-from-the-moon

theres farms in england with llamas
  20. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.