suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scully, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

is so attractive today. I smoked (cigs), and drank. I don't know what to do anymore. I wrote to my guy (after nine years together), that I still loved him, and he acted like nothing happened. he doesn't love me anymore, he told me. But I can'"t leave, no money, no job. What can I do?

2. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

scully

you did the right thing now its always good to start with asking a question...

i know that even then you might hit a wall but you start with us then you ask other people

i am not going to tell you that you are not in a difficult situation...

but as you bring yourself up by the good start you have here by asking... you will forget parts of your feelings for a moment and become something more defined as "thoughtful" though that thoughtfulness is truely going to be stressful for you

and of course you will know that most people will not be able to understand your feelings... and you have plenty of feelings...

i am grateful to see you on line and able to reach out
    please stay safe
    suzy

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

If I do all good, why is all going bad?

4. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

hi scully

that is a good thing to see is the why part.....

sometimes i think i should answer things that are complex... in your situation, things got complex too fast for you that it sort of left you out of step with the events

in my life, another thing happened that was that i did not know the events that were happening outside my presense... things i could not possibly know about... the only way i learned somethings which i had not known before was to ask open ended general questions... sometimes that worked for me; other times sadly people did not know what i was talking about

i guess i am adding to my first answer in an attempt to help you speed up into the complex things that have happened and give you a observation that you started in the right place

its not much i know but the formation of ideals and changes require more knowledge sometimes and looking around
    not sure how i can tell you that under the stress you feel is some really good stuff going on

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Sorry I do not always know everyone's situation. However, There is one thing you can do. You can get a job and get out. Those are my first thoughts.

Never forget your love either hun. Remember how warm It felt and know you will have it again. It is hard to believe I know, however, if you do not believe you will be truly lost.

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I'm fed up with love, it's only pain and pain. Right now I won't kill myself, I'm on beer. But what then? Yes, I know, lots of questions. It seems I have no answer to provide ever.

7. Forgotten_Man

You reminded me I need to update my sig.

Anyway, I can relate to how you feel. Right now the pain you feel is not from love hun. Kit is from disappointment in your current situation. Maybe you need a break from love. Love can be great however it clouds things. Sometimes it ruins our own personal happiness as well.

:hug: when the beer wares off you will be fine hun. Just relax and smile, hard I know, but just sit back and appreciate yourself. You are in a dark place do just sit back and let your mind go blank.

:hug: hang in there hun.

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Love ruins it all. I just wish I was not in love anymore.

9. Forgotten_Man

Can I just throw this out there? Maybe you just want to be in love... and maybe are not actually in love... I know it is a dark thought but it might be the case. You are allowed to fall out of love.

10. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I have to think about that one.
    :hug: to you

11. Forgotten_Man

I hope I did not offend you in some way. I hope you found the answer.

12. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I still love him. Thnks

13. Forgotten_Man

That is good it is a good thing to have a strong love for someone else.

14. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

And you didn't offend me :)

15. loser

loser Well-Known Member

It easy to preach so I will do it.
    Booze and fags drag you down.
    Love does get a bit heavy - better to be friends.
    Learn something different so that you feel you are making progress in something and get interested in it.
    Then love that.
    And love yourself

16. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm guessing by 'booze and fags' you mean booze and cigarettes? I agree that they just add toxins to the body and hinder one's recovery. Loving yourself and being comfortable with who you are is the key to overcoming depression.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.