Suicide?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DullStreak, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DullStreak

DullStreak Member

Generally, I am tired of being alive. Although my situation with my mother has ceased being very bad, I'm low down in grades. I might not pass Calculus, meaning I won't get into university. And I have discovered that I have so many health problems. What good is my life? I think I have scoliosis, and its making it hard for me to breathe. I feel ugly, sick and tired all of the time. I just... hate being alive. It takes me effort to wake up each day, and effort to smile at all. I just don't want to keep going on like this. It might be much easier if I killed myself off, but looking at the different ways to die, I really can't find a method available to me where I live. We don't have guns where I live.

I'm not sure what to do. Death really is the easiest, and only solution with my situation. If I'm likely to be this sick, and disappointed forever, I might as well...

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hi,Im very sorry things are so rough. Im praying for you and hope you pray too. PLEASE DONT GIVE UP. There are many people here that want to help and be your friend. Tell us more about your life. At least your situation with your Mother has improved. Im sorry for your physical problems,but they can be improved Im sure. PLEASE NEVER HURT YOURSELF. You seem like a very heroic person and very string. PLEASE STAY AND BE OUR FRIEND. We want and Need YOU!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

3. DullStreak

DullStreak Member

I don't know what to say. I had planned to attempt at suicide Friday as soon as I was alone. But judging from everything it might be difficult to do it. It would help a ton more than going along with what life has in store at the moment.

4. Marty482

Sorry you feel so down. PLEASE tell us the whole story so we can help. Still praying for you!!!!

5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Have you been to the doctor to get a diagnosis?

Don't give up!

6. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear what you are going through. I know what it feels like to be held back by medical issues. Family issues were present at the same time.

It is possible that it is treatable. Not a reason to give up.

Do you really think suicide is the easy way? Think about how your family will feel. Is it still worth it? If you don't think life is worth living, just think about from the point of view from the person that cares for you the most. Read some of the posts by others on here that have lost someone to suicide.

It is very important that you seek help NOW.

Don't give up. Let us help you.

PM me if you'd like.

7. DullStreak

DullStreak Member

I really doubt my family would care. My mother has been ruthlessly picking on me for so long. I might be doing them a favor by dying. So i will... I won't bother them and die. None of this is worth it anymore.

8. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

Just talk to these people at SF. They helped me with my situation greatly and I'm sure they can help you too.

9. DullStreak

DullStreak Member

I honestly can't describe what's wrong with me. On one end, I'm not good enough for my family no matter what I do. On the other hand, I have extreme mental issues. My guidance councilor at school said I probably am bipolar or have manic depression, but since I made her swear not to tell my mom, I've been without help. My mom won't let me see a doctor since she believes mental issues will make me disgraceful..

Altogether, I've grown physically and mentally weak. I just always think of suicide. And overdosing yesterday clearly only made me sick enough to throw up. I am really lost on solutions..

10. Marty482

First of all you need to be in therapy and see a physicain. Maybe you need to stay with friends for a while if your family has such strong feelings about depression. I am praying for you,PLEASE do so too. Dont lose hope. Start fighting any way you can . Begin to find your way back to a better Life. Therapy ,meds, group therapy, prayer, spritual help. 12 step groups. Anything and everything. And we are with you all the way. TRY TAPPING. That has helped me. Its a new therapy using acupunture points and tapping them. Love and hope to you!!!!

Write me.

Marty

11. DullStreak

DullStreak Member

I'm trying to hang in, but if things get horrible by Wednesday, I'm going to go through with suicide and end everything. Its really the only way I can think of to help myself...

12. DullStreak

DullStreak Member

Its safe to say my situation has been averted. I was going to kill myself by drowning and taking sleeping pills, but then my little brother stopped me and begged me not to do anything of the sort. I am still not going to see a therapist... But my school situation has been solved, and my boyfriend is making sure I'm not doing anything harmful...

13. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you decided to live for your brother, and for all those who love you. You sound as though you have a very supportive boyfriend. I am glad your problem with school is solved. I am so happy for you.:hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.