Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by toolate4me, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toolate4me

toolate4me Member

Im so sad all the time. i have been like for a while. its coming up on two years now. i dont know when it started. 7th grade was hard for me. i had my first bf who ended up using me to get to my best friend who ALL my crushes like, i discovered im bi and i got bullied. i went through my depression faze. i tried going to therapy but i didnt like it... AT ALL!!!! then i acted hyper and cheerful so my mom said she thought it passed. then i hit what i thought was bottom. it only lasted a few days and then i got happy. well almost. it was more just "not sad" then happy. but anyway now i started highschool and i am hitting bottom. im lower then ive ever been. im sad and all i think about is suicde. i dont think i would or could ever do it because i know its a sin, i dont want my friends and family going through so much pain and ill admit it.... im to scared. but i dont know what to do anymore.
  2. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Seek outside help, express to your family your concerns. show them the issues that surround you. hopefully they will understand.

This is just my opinion.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey you need to talk to councillor at the school okay. You need to tell your parents you need help maybe set up an appt to see your doctor get on meds. You don't have to stay in this pain ask your parents to help you okay If you get bad call crisis line and they will help you get some support as well. Don't stay in this alone okay it is too hard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.