Suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer/Autumn, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer/Autumn

Summer/Autumn Active Member

I want to know if there's an immediate way to kill yourself with pills. I mean you take the pills and then lay down and half an hour later your dead. I really want to kill myself but I don't think that I could stand someone finding me before I was dead and then them standing beside a bed watching me die with that accusing look on their faces.

Any suggestions appreciated.

2. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

Here's my suggestion! Say hello to me and let's have a chit chat sometime! We can try and lift your spirits to a better place and forget whatever it is that's troubling you! :)

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi, there is no way anyone here can give you such information. It's just not what the forum is about. I'm sorry to hear you are in such a dark place as I know how tough that is through my own personal experience. Through the help I have received here I have managed to move on from where I was and am so grateful for that. I know how impossible that can seem but it can happen. Try talking to people here before doing anything that can't be undone. Most of us here understand just where you are coming from as we have all arrived here with similar things on our mind. You can beat these feelings. What's causing you to feel this way? Here if you need to chat. S.

4. Summer/Autumn

Summer/Autumn Active Member

OK - I'll give a little more info. I've been seeing the same male care coordinator for about 8 months, then suddenly he tells me that he's transferred to a different area and this is the last time I'll see him. I like seeing him because I have problems with talking to women (as I see myself in competition with them as a woman and I think I'll never be able to compete with them in the looks department, in clothes, in size, in ... well you know just about everything) With a man I don't feel threatened and can just talk. Anyway, he tells me he's set me up with this woman to see and that she's the best he can find at the moment. I feel let down by him, the mental health service and everything connected to it. I'm not sure if I'll ever attend another appointment there. They don't care about me - so I don't care about them.

So does anyone have any suggestions?

5. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

They do care about you, otherwise they would not have set you up with somebody else. Does your co-ordinator know about your preferance for talking about things with men?

I know it's hard, but please don't begrudge your therapist, people move on and that's life. Keep going with the therapy and it will get better - you've done brilliantly to get this far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.