Suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Meredith16, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meredith16

Meredith16 New Member

Im so depressed about a week and a half ago I tried to commit suicide and I was cutting myself I had to go to the hospital then they had me admitted to a psyc hospital for 7 days. When I had to leave I felt horrible I felt like I wasn't ready to come home and honestly I didn't wanna come home. Ever since I've came home things have been horrible I started cutting again I'm more depressed then I've ever been and I don't know what to do about it. I really need someone to talk to, I really wanna die, and I would just really appreciate if I had someone to talk too.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Meredith is there any way you can get a hold of your doctor and ask to be put back into hospital as you just do not feel safe enough yet. I am sorry they released you so soon You can pm me anytime hun i will listen hugs

3. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

We all make mistakes. Some mistakes are very embarrasing and shameful. But they are part of life and our past. The painful truth is it will be in your memory for the rest of your life. anyway dude, you would have to face the reality. When you go home, tell them the reason why you did it, and let them understand. However, assume not of their consolations. Actually they can have different reactions. They might be a little angry because they've raised you up and yet you were planning to end all those sacrifice. At the same time, you have to watch over yourself. Take note that going home might make yourself worse. So it all depends on your choice. Just remember that truth will set you free.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please continue to post here and let us know what is going on...after being in the hospital, it is very frightening to be discharged..I know...in the summer I was in the hospital for a diagnosis and physical rehabilitation for 3 months, and being home was so overwhelming at first...hope things feel better and please use the support that is here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.