Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mykey, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mykey

Mykey New Member

The other day everything went to hell, I could not stand to be in public or to face the only person I have been completely honest with. I just could not do it, everything went black all I could think about was suicide. I tried to get my mind off it and could not after a while it overwhelmed me. I went looking for xx and could not find one. I then xxx, it held for just only a few mineuts and then broke. I have never felt so empty,I just wanted death. All the thoughts began to fill my brain of what brought me here and I was helpless. I then told the one person in the world of what happened the last year of my life the bullshit of being harrassed every single day even at my home. I have never shared this with anyone and I am now just terrified she doesn't believe me I am ultimately just stuck,.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
  2. LincolnToon

LincolnToon Member

Please dont follow the path of suicide, it really is not the right thing to do. Sit back and think how he or she can and will respond to your views, and then respond accordingly. In addition please know this at all times; that you have many many friends out there who want to be there for you.

Take care my friend and do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to have a chat.

best wishes,

3. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

I pretty much went through the same thing last year. My best friend had no idea (and still doesn't) that I was getting intense suicide thoughts. Then one day in February, I was going to go home after school and kill myself. My mind was so consumed with that thought I couldn't think of anything else.

I think you did the right thing by telling your friend. If she's truley your friend, she will believe you. Don't keep it in, because it will follow you for a very long time. The thoughts won't leave your head until you get it off your chest and get some help.

Keep holding on, and feel free to message me if you want to talk or if you want some advice on how to get through rough thoughts.
  4. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Hey there. Just hold on. Time may come that you'd be able to get free from all of these.

Anyway, I would like to first reassure you that theres nothing to fear other than God. You might be thinking that people are lookin at you in the streets, and you can't embarass yourself. Don't feel this way. In fact, most people or all do not care about you. So it's only a matter of feeling safe. I suppose you are in a developed country. Generally it is safer since you wouldn't have to worrry about roaming gangs and bad facilities. Feel happy to what is given to you already- security.

2nd, perhaps you can examine the real cause of your fears and etc. You know the only way to get them off is to actually know the roots of it all, and deal with it. Feel free o share it with us, and we may be able to give gpod advice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.