suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ts4, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ts4

ts4 New Member

ive wrote this has i feel i am stuck between a rock and a hard place. i live in sefton, merseyside and anybody with any sort of mental health problem is managed by merseycare. i have been diagnosed has having an emotionally unstable personality disorder. im 35 and have self harmed since i was 13. my main method has been blood letting, but overdoses have occurred as well. merseycare have drawn up a management plan for me stating i can only be admitted if the on call consultant agrees, and i agree to go on a 6 bed ward in stoddard house. me being in group enviroments when in crisis is dangerous to me and possibly to others, as i only calm down when left to do so.

here's how things have been for me since the 13th april 2012

1.13th took s diazapam picked up by police taken to hospital offered 6 bed ward in stoddard house as a voluntary patient i declined.
    2.14th took diazapam picked up by police taken to hospital after being medically fitted told to go home by merseycare.
    3.15th took k <edit mod total eclipse method and paracetamol picked up by police and detained under section 136 and taken to hospital offered 6 bed ward in stoddard house as a voluntary patient i declined.
    4.16th took k <edit mod total eclipse method .p refered me to southport hospital as it was out of area to were i live but i was referred back by hospital and after being medically fitted told to go home by merseycare.
    5.17thtook <edit mod total eclipse method> went to arrow park hospital but told to leave as i was a sefton patient.
    6.19th refered by out of hours g.p to whiston hospital as it was out of area and i was feeling suicidal who said i neded to come in voluntary which i agreed to but merseycare refused there request and offered me a 6 bed ward in stoddard house as a voluntary patient i declined
    7.20th brother asked for me to be sectioned police turned up to do welfare check and asked me to go to hospital i went as i was feeling suicidal. merseycare assessed me and told me to go home.
    8.21st 30 minutes after previous discharge i rang merseycare and said i have tried to get help when i feel suicidal and you wont help so i wont ask any more. police were sent to my home were i refused entry and stabbed my self with a stanley knife in the wrist eventually the police negotiator convinced me to go to hospital i did to be offered a 6 bed ward in stoddard house as a voluntary patient i declined.
    9.i feel extremely depressed and have been researching all the ways to kill my self i feel i have reached that stage. were i need to remove myself from this world. i have decidedd to k <edit mod total eclipse method myself as this is the easiest items to obtain. and buyk <edit mod total eclipse method hopefully all 3 will releive me of this pain people call life.

still have a small hope i dont suceed otherwise i wouldnt have tried to get help numberous times.

tony

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you take all the help that has been offered to you and use it to help yourself hun to heal i am sorry you are suffering hugs

3. ts4

ts4 New Member

thanxs

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Take as much help as you can get so you can get through this seems youve had quite a journey and cant have been easy all this time.Takeing the help you will improve will take time and you need to stay safe.

5. ts4

ts4 New Member

thanxs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.