Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Beka, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I've made my suicide date. I don't think I've ever been more 'happier' and calmer about the few weeks of life I have left.

On <edit mod total eclipse date taken out> I will attempt suicide. I can’t deal with all of this mental bullshit anymore and waiting a few weeks is going to do me in. Its going to cause everyone who knows me a whole lot of heartbreak. But human minds are like sieves, eventually you’ll all forget. But hey, maybe someone will be cruel enough to save me in time and that could give me the incentive to get better. But right now, I don’t have purpose. I don’t have incentive. I don’t have anything or anyone.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I took out the date you stated hun you feel calmer because you feel you have some control in your life now The thing is hun you can have control another way by going in and getting the support you need It is there hun go to hospital call crisis and get help ok You deserve to be happy hun hugs
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

agree with Total eclipse...please get help Beka..

your loved ones will never forget you or get over your death if you take your life..
    you deserve to feel better ..I hope you postpone your date and keep fighting through this tough time..:hug:

we had a post here today from "scum"..a member who felt the same as you do some time ago..scum is now happy and has hope..
    while ever you're still here there is hope.... :arms:
  4. kote

kote Account Closed

it is true!!!

ive been where you are now!!! its a horrid lonely place!!!

but with help i manage to get some control over many aspects which i couldnt deal with.

im glad to say i dont feel suicidal anymore.

there is help and good people out there!!!
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Beka, as hard as it is for you, I do want you to know that the loved ones do not forget. As much as we think they will get over it or recover if we commit suicide, they do not. I know this may feel cruel of me to say. But I am not meaning to be cruel at all. I hope you will consider reaching out for help. Because dying is not the answer. Even though you think it is. I know the pain is excruciating. Still will you try to get help? Please? Thank you. We here at sf do care. And so many of us know the excruciating pain of feeling like dying is better. You are not alone when you are here.
  6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I haven't forgotten anyone.. that has died.. even years later.. i hope you can find some incentive like you said.. many ppl would care if you left us. I hope somehow you can find help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.