suicidel feelings and voice warning may trigger

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aaron_corsa, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaron_corsa

aaron_corsa Member

hi my name is aaron i am new but lets just say times are bad i lost touch with my family about 10 years ago due to abuse and today i looked them up on face book and found my sister only to read on her profile a tribute page to my mum who died in 2009 and no on decided to contact me and tell me this had happened so i didnt know she had passed away until today so i was stable with suffering from a personality disorder and voices since i found out this news the voices have started and i feel like killing my self i wont go into detail but im at the lowest point of my life and just want to die so my dilema is what to do now as my medication has just been reduced and i dont know where to turn:(
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi Aaron. I'm sorry for your loss and the way that you learned about it. :hug: You are understandably very upset today.

Do you keep in regular contact with your doctor? This might be a good time to call his/her office and make an appointment - a major life event that has upset you. The doctor might want to assess whether you should continue on a reduced dose of meds or perhaps put them to your old dose, but do try to get an appointment. In the meantime, I'm glad you found this site and have reached out here. We will be happy to help you and support you. Please continue to reach out here and do stay safe. I'll be thinking of you.
  3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Why were your meds reduced? Perhaps recent developments will change that decision.
    Keep fighting and keep posting, tell us what the voices are saying.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Wow that's awful that your mom died and they didn't tell you. I'm really sorry to hear that. They shouldn't have reduced your medication if you are still hearing voices. They should probably give you a higher dosage instead. Sorry to hear you are having a tough time, but please keep us updated.
  5. aaron_corsa

aaron_corsa Member

thanks for all the kind words my meds were reduced cos i was stable and as for what the voices are saying they are just telling me to kill my self or cut my self
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

What med are you on?? I take prolixin for my voices and it seems to help..I lost my mom in october and my dad yesterday..I talk to my mom everyday..I think she visited me yesterday because I got a stong smell of perfume in my room..I was the only one home..So don't be afraid of the voices..See your doctor and check on your meds..
  7. aaron_corsa

aaron_corsa Member

hi the meds im on are as follows clapixol 300mg monthly zopiclone 7.5 mg nightly paroxatine 20 mg dailey procylieden 15 daily but to keep my slef busy i have just made a web site at its just a forum for those with mental health problems sign up and chat not trying to take members away from here as this is a suicide forum mine is mental health problems so pls join and let me know what you think thanks aaron btw its keeping me occupied and my mind of self harm suicide bye 4 now
  8. aaron_corsa

aaron_corsa Member

well just been to see my care waorker and dr and his put me on some mode stabilzers and stronger sleeping meds so heres hoping this will help
  9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I hope that you will start to feel better now :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.