Suicidel Thaughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MrJamesHay, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrJamesHay

MrJamesHay Member

I always lie in bed thinkin about ending it!, ive never felt soo alone in all my life, ive no1 to talk too, no family, no friends they have completely washed there hands of me, moved away from me 2 years agoand havnt made any effort for contact, so got nobody to turn too!

I feel like an outsider and that i dont belong here, my life just seems soo empty :(
  2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I know how it feels to be alone.. But you're no longer alone. You have all of us here at SF :smile:

Hopefully you can find relief and comfort here. There are plenty of people to talk to.

Here is a place for everyone. You can always come here, and post here.

Tells us what's bothering you besides the loneliness. We're here to help, I promise.

:hug: take care
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi James. I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting so much right now, but please don't give up my friend. I'm sorry to hear that your family and friends have pretty much abandoned you, but you'll find many new friends who you can trust here at SF. Try to find the strength to carry on. :hug:
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

why did they move away from you and want no contact?
  5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

We are here for you. I am too. Praying for you. Friends are here . We willhelp and care!!!!
  6. MrJamesHay

MrJamesHay Member

My family just said that i was a huge dissapointment to them and didnt give a reason, maybe thats why i dont have any self confidence? ... i just feel that nobody knows i exist and that im unwanted in life
  7. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

Ironically, I feel the same way. When I tried to move out at 23, I felt really alone. My parents have always been disappointed with me too. But they wanted me to move back in after my bro's death. So I feel unhappy living with them.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  8. paul777

paul777 Well-Known Member

Everyone makes mistakes. Your family are wrong to say they are dissapointed in you!

We are not perfect. I hope you can get back on your feet and prove them wrong.

Best wishes
  9. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Dissapointment... Ha! It's probably just because you decided to live life how you'd like.

We know you exist. And we def. want you to stick around :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.