Sum irata!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Zueri, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

I'm furious at the moment!
    This new medication I've been put on is driving me insane...It's simply for a lung infection and it's causing MAJOR mood swings. It's turned me into an agressive, egoistic bitch!
    In the past 12 hours I have made countless enemies and lost countless friends...What do I do? I can't stop taking it, cause my breathing is really unsteady and if I stop taking it - the chest pains come back!
    Ohmigod...I HATE this!!
    And sorry to everybody I might have hurt...It wasn't intentional. It was the drugged me talking.
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Everything is ok hun. We all have our moments for sure. It'll be ok, how long ya got left of the crappy med? Oh, wow, by the way.. how'd you get a lung infection? :eek:hmy: You ok?

Would you like to talk some more about how your feeling? It's healthy to if you'd like let it all out, hense the name of the section... :wink: :hug:

PS - I'm here if you wanna talk...
  3. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Not really much to say - Besides I'm so sorry for acting the way I am. I just hate these meds...I don't know how long they will last. After I finish them...I get to go back for a REFILL! -fuming-
    Lung infection is linked to my sleep deprivation. It's causing major breathing issues and a shitload of pain...adding to my already horrible temper.
    Thanks for understanding...
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Geez, sounds so irritating! I already have bad moodwings, so I hear ya!!! :jason: the moodswings!!!!!!!! :diablo:

:hug: :wink: