Summarization Of Your Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like everybody who can to write a brief summarization of how they're feeling in the hope that some may better understand how simple their own problems are! This may seem futile but I thought I was in rare old state until I stumbled upon this forum, and now all I want to do is help people. I'm hoping that people may look upon other's problems and realize how insignificant their problems are in the comparison. It certainly helped me through a lot of problems in my life, that's for sure!

John6491

I am feeling alone and everyone is leaving me. My mom will die soon my dad has all ready abandoned me and my mom. Most of my friends don't talk to me anymore and the few i do prob only feel sorry for me. I have no one to talk to around me about my problems which isolates me so much to the point i don't like to talk to anyone.

-John

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I am really the biggest loser that has ever lived. I am completely different, inferior and abnormal to everyone, I have not be raised properly, have a very empty, pathetic, lonely life, very lacking in many things that every other person has except for myself. I don't have what it takes to survive in this world and do not deserve to live. I just do not have what it takes to live, especially to live a normal, fulfilling, meaningful life. I am incredibly weak, especially emotionally. I do not know what I will do when my parents die, I still have the maturity of a little child. There is just no way I can live for too much longer, no fucking way. :sad:

I feel very scared and sad and just screwed right now, why me, why the fuck me? God, writing this is so depressing, fuck. This thread doesn't help at all, no offense, fuck fuck fuck. Yeah, everyone just take solace in the fact that I am a bigger loser than you okay?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruby

I'm not sure what I hate exactly. I do know that I want to go to sleep and never wake up. I can't really put my thoughts/emotions into words, although hopeless/worthless/terrified/unhappy/alone/surreal/desperate seem to fit well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00