Summer and the German course

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Abacus21, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'm pleased to say that my summer is now finally taking some concrete shape, after I'd planned it for a fair while ...

After uni exams are over (in a month! :eek:hmy: ), I'm going to shadow the Samaritans press team for a couple of weeks, as I love working as a volunteer, and seeing as I wrote an article for them which was used both internally and externally, I thought this was the obvious thing to do. That's in the end of May / beginning of June.

Also, as a few of you may remember, I went on a German course for a couple of weeks in the summer, a couple of years ago, and I really enjoyed it. Now, as I'm doing a German and Philosophy degree, I'm (fingers crossed!) going to be teaching German kids English from September to May/June of 2011. As a result, I thought now was the prime time to go and book myself another German course, this time in Bremen rather than Berlin and for a month rather than two weeks, in order to get my German up to scratch. Roll on July! :biggrin:

Although I don't feel it at the moment (bit of an iffy set of emotions at the moment :dry: -pokes them-), I am actually really looking forward to this summer!

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Woot Joe, Happy for ya mate. I know how passionate you are about the German language and always willing to learn more. I think it's great what you're doing and I'm well proud of you :biggrin:

:cheer:

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

^ She said it best! I didn't know how to put it into words:biggrin: Go for it and well done!

4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

That's great Joe, you're going to have a brilliant summer!! Happy for you. :)

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

have an excellent time :smile: well done in planning it all too :biggrin:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Ya know I'm proud of you :) Have a great time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.