Summer and the German course

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Abacus21, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'm pleased to say that my summer is now finally taking some concrete shape, after I'd planned it for a fair while ...

After uni exams are over (in a month! :eek:hmy: ), I'm going to shadow the Samaritans press team for a couple of weeks, as I love working as a volunteer, and seeing as I wrote an article for them which was used both internally and externally, I thought this was the obvious thing to do. That's in the end of May / beginning of June.

Also, as a few of you may remember, I went on a German course for a couple of weeks in the summer, a couple of years ago, and I really enjoyed it. Now, as I'm doing a German and Philosophy degree, I'm (fingers crossed!) going to be teaching German kids English from September to May/June of 2011. As a result, I thought now was the prime time to go and book myself another German course, this time in Bremen rather than Berlin and for a month rather than two weeks, in order to get my German up to scratch. Roll on July! :biggrin:

Although I don't feel it at the moment (bit of an iffy set of emotions at the moment :dry: -pokes them-), I am actually really looking forward to this summer!

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Woot Joe, Happy for ya mate. I know how passionate you are about the German language and always willing to learn more. I think it's great what you're doing and I'm well proud of you :biggrin:

:cheer:

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

^ She said it best! I didn't know how to put it into words:biggrin: Go for it and well done!

4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

That's great Joe, you're going to have a brilliant summer!! Happy for you. :)

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

have an excellent time :smile: well done in planning it all too :biggrin:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Ya know I'm proud of you :) Have a great time