Summer is almost over here

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jane doe, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

I have managed to stay "clean" for the whole summer but i cant stop thinking about how my next scar will feel. I have this images in my head and nightmares too. sometimes im sittnig in the buss and cant do nothing else but to cry in dispair. But autnum is starting soon here, meaninig no more short sleves clothes. Meaning i can go back to it withouth nobody judging me or pissing me off about it again.

Sheesh i just needed to get all these out of my chest.

Does it happen to any of u? to stop during season and starting over when long sleeves are bareable?
  2. wasoncewas

wasoncewas Active Member

Every winter it seems im doing it then when summer comes on goes the long sleeves to hide somemore but im poor and blood stained sleeves give me away lol... but one thing I fing good about long sleeves is it is so much easier to shop lift.... hm
  3. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

well i dont quite have the same problem. First off im very warm natured so yeah im the guy with long sleeves in 90 degree weather wondering why every one is complaining.

But besides that when i do where short sleeves i usually dont make to much an effort to hide scars. im not worried about what other think of me or what i do.

Also i think its great your able to stay "clean" for such periods of time. You should try to hold out longer and longer each time. Baby steps to stopping entirely. Right? Maybe? Maybe? Hmm? No? yes? no? Ehhhh.... Just a suggestion..
  4. jane doe

lol tray ur post actually made me laugh!! :D
    i considered it but everyday is getting harder,everything blood related is triggering me everyday. A movie, some internet photo or my kitchen knives, etc. and u know, after a long time it made me come back here u.u thats never a good sign lol.

wasoncewas, i usethe sleeves to cover the bandage not the scars :p remember if u cant stop hurting urself to at least take very well care of your wounds to avoid infections.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you see each day you don't self harm is a victory for you stay strong okay You can do this
  6. jane doe

*Love and huggs *
  7. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

My thoughts too except for the last bit, seems it's getting tougher every Spring time, shaking so bad right now what else can I do?:confused:
  8. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

i used to be like that..i would cut when i could hide it best (winter cause of long-sleeves) and stop in the summer so no one would know. Its always about hiding who i really am.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.