Summer.Rain Is Missing!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stranger1, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Has anyone heard anything from summer.rain. The last I heard from her was she was going to have to spend the night with relatives she doesn't know. She hasn't answered her posts. I am concerned because she was scared as hell. If any one has heard from her then post this thread and let us no she's o.k.

2. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

She is a he I believe. I am sure he is fine and that they just don't have the internet where he is.

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

he was going to spend a night with relatives, perhaps they don't have internet or he's not comfortable visiting SF on their PC. i say it's too soon to panic, but i hope he appreciates our concern when he gets back here!

summer.rain .... how was the weekend with the dreaded relatives?

cath.

4. Stranger1

O.K. I thought he was a she. anyhow I was concerned because I spoke with him and he sounded scared about meeting them. I'm sorry for sending the flag up. Hope he is o.k. made an ass out of myself!!!

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

stranger, if i ever go missing from SF or from life, i definitely want you to be making a fuss, the bigger fuss the better!!! i wouldn't worry over it one bit. one of the great things about being here is that we all look out for each other. c.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You will find that members sometimes do go silent for awhile and then turn back up. I am glad that the concern is there and that you question if anyone knows anything, but for your own sanity try not to panic when you notice an absense. Like cath said, you are a great one to have in their corner. :hug:

7. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Hey guys!! Im really surprised, i never thought that anyone would care about me...
    Anyways this trip was really fucked up, im completley destroyed
    every day i though about death.
    The only good thing i liked was the girls... the fact that im outsider gave
    me a huge advantage, plus that i came from a devaloped country...
    Heh i could pick any girl i wanted...

Anyways now i woke up after about 20 hours of sleep
    and still im tired and my whole boddy harts... and i alrady managed
    to fight with my mom... I hate her, shes so fucken stupid!

For now all i want is to lock myself in my room for at least 4 days
    so that no one will conntact and see me...
    whole night i though about killing myself
    i still feal like shit...

Oh and my brother... well... he is like most of the ukranians...
    he drink a lot, and for him its all about Vodka and Sex...

Ah... I hate everything... I HATE IT ALL SO MUCH!!!!
    My Life i hate it! im ashamed of my relatives...

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry the trip didn't turn out better for you, but I am glad to see you are safely back with us. :hug:

9. Summer.Rain

:hug:

10. Stranger1

O.K. Iwas wrong I always thought you were a woman. Boy was I wrong!!
    Well anyhow it sounded like the whole trip wasn't bad. You said you were going to spend the night so after you didn't show back up I got concerned. I am sorry to have been a pain in the ass. Talk to you later!!:chopper:!!

11. Summer.Rain

Heh you are NOT "pain in the ass"...!
    The trip was long and difficult, my mom enjoyed it, but for me its very difficult
    there is new people everywhere, the colture is so diffrent!
    I tryed to do my best so that every one will like me, but the effort completly destroyed me.
    I was SO tired i couldnt think normally.
    The main problem is that when im so tired i become really angry
    This is something i cant controll, it is one of the reasons its better for me to lock myself in my room for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.