Discussion in 'Welcome' started by TheGlamorous, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGlamorous

TheGlamorous Active Member

Okay, kay kay! I thought i'd post a bit around here before introducing myself because you know how boring it is reading a post from someone who has signed up 5 minutes ago and all they have to say is "hi".

Well, hellow there. My name is Joseph (it's actually one of my middle names, pretty good for indemnity on the internet) and I live in (actually not telling).

I've made a few posts here and there, my first was in the Suicidal thread which was last night, I was feeling pretty low and went on a spiel about how some people just have no hope. I've made a few posts retorting to that retard who thinks there is no such thing as a sexual orientation, and made a bit of a dent in the masturbation thread (well what I think of the whole should the thread stay or go situation).

Don't really know what's up with me. I'm not that suicidal. Maybe 20%. I'm thinking about it quite frequently but it just doesn't seem like the way for me to go. However my problems won't get better with time so i'm not sure what to do either.

We will see what happens.

For now,
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Joseph. I'll be looking forward to reading your posts and seeing you around the forum.
  3. TheGlamorous

Thanks. I can get a tad bitchy/snarky on internet forums, especially around people who don't seem to comprehend fundamental human rights -cough-. So can you just PM me if moderators or whatnot are having problems with things I say (& i'll happily back down) because I'm not sure where to draw the line here quite yet.

Thankyou, again. :smile:
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:welcome: To SF. :smile:
  5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hey Joz and welcome to Sf, have you had a read of our rules yet, you can access them here.
    The rules are in place to protect our members, if we treat others with the respect and understanding we expect ourselves, we won't go far wrong.
    I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Hazel x
  6. TheGlamorous

Noted! Thanks for that.
  7. TheGlamorous

How are you going today?
  8. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  9. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:sup: Glam or Joz, whatever, see you around!
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: :biggrin:
  11. Blackness

Blackness Guest

You're awesome :)
  12. TheGlamorous

Hehe thankx
  13. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Joz :hug: