Super Excited!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lady Byron, Aug 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

I have not cut in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! That is so cool!! :laugh: I almost screamed last night because I was so happy that I had not cut all day! And now, just 6 and a half more hours and it will be 4!!!AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself. It's not the longest I have ever gone without cutting, but I've wanted to SI for the past three days and I never once gave in! Ah. *sigh of relief* But I just figured out my friend Alex may be anorexic/bulimic. I don't know what to do. I don't want to talk to her because she never cared about me at all last school year. She ignored me a lot, but I don't want to sink down to her level. Maybe I should just say, "Fuck it." and move on... but that would be cruel. Oh well, life is cruel. :mad: Also, the friend that knows my secret, Cheyenne, completely ignores me now. It's like when we were IMing each other, she totally cared, but when we are face to face she blows me off. WTF??? Urgh!!! I'm pissed at her! Oh well though, life goes on.
  2. sol1tude

sol1tude Guest

great job ^^
  3. Deepest_Regret

Deepest_Regret Well-Known Member

Well Done ^_^, keep at it and im sure you'll find the strength too give it up for good :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.