Super guilty.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Sharksinthemoat, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been so fucking mean to my parents, when all they really want to do is save me. I was going to die, and they shoved food down my throat for the past 3 years and saved my life. I just wish I could show them that I care, that I really want to thank them. I almost tore apart their relationship because of my eating disorder, it cost them so much money, and they still love me. Why am I such a bitch? I just wish that someday I will wake up and really be able to appreciate what they have done for me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Why not show them this post? or write them a letter to thank them? It is really brave and wise to feel that way when the impulse in ED is to feel resentful when ppl try to feed you...hope you continue to get the care you need...and please keep posting...J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi your parents do love you and will always fight for YOU. I am glad that you can see their love and care and i do hope you can reach out to them as well.
    Like Sadeyes has said write a letter just expressing your love to them for all thier help okay and just leave it on the kitchen table one day okay Little things like this help to heal and mend everyone involved hugs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.