Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by AfraidofMyself, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You know you've thought about this before! Being the geeky chick that I am, I've thought about this lots. It'd be a dream come true. :laugh:

You've suddenly become a SuperHero/SuperVillain and, since you're oh so special, you get the honor of choosing your own SuperPower. Out of any power out there (even one you've made up yourself) what do you choose?! :superman:

I suppose I'd choose the ability to shape-shift.
    :smile: :bunny: :cat: :fish: :badger: :alien2: :bleh:
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  2. I think I'd be invisible and to be able to hypnotise people.
  3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I would want the power to be able to heal others ...

both physical healing and emotional healing....

I would want to be able to do this with my own heart somehow.. you know like healing through love...
  4. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Well, I want to have the power to turn back time..if its too much to ask, I guess the ability to fly or healing sickness and wounds will do just fine..
  5. Lavendere

Lavendere Active Member

The ability to make people hopeful and optimistic. The ability to make them happy.
  6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I would like the ability to heal people.
  7. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

To freeze or turn back time.
  8. To fly, to float amoung the clouds and to breath under water, to swim with the whales.
  9. The ability to create & fire energy waves(like Goku or Gohan). Or to use spirit energy(like Yuske Yurameshi). I know, I'm addicted to anime. :cool:
  10. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

The ability to make perfect popcorn :popcorn: :tongue:
  11. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

A power to understand Algebra. Dinnng ,I am so pathetic towards that subject. My brrain is totally shut down on that .
  12. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I understand some of algebra, does that mean I have a super power? :unsure:
  13. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

You must be a rare breed man, it is a gift.
  14. Vorath

Vorath Guest

The power to read long as I could turn it off when I want.
  15. Jolanta

Jolanta Member & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I'd like to hear what people are not saying when they talk to me.:huh:
    Then I will know what they really feel.:dry:
  16. Maybe to be able to kill myself quickly and painlessly just by saying, "I want to die".
  17. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Well if we must be serious, I'd love to manipulate elements. Whether it be Fire/Energy, etc. Dunno, would be fun just doing that crap. Or having like super reflexes, would be neat I guess. I don't know, anything that makes big explosions and such :p
  18. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I' pretty much just want to be Spiderman. That webslinging and swinging around the city look like so much fun.
  19. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'd like the ability to freeze time. So I can sleep to my heart's content. Listen to music without being inturrepted. When it's a lovely summer's day (which, we don't get often anymore!) I can save the natural light and enjoy the nature around me, for example.

I'd also like the ability to get to destinations at the snap of the fingers.
  20. Raiden

Raiden Guest

You probably could fire a Reiki gun in IRL if you can manage your energy. And I say the power to control minds and turn back time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.