support for 1zombie..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mandyj101, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi all .. i just wanted every1 2 know that steve aka 1zombie.. is feeling extremely low tday .. i think it would be really appreciated if we all let him know how much he means 2 us here..

please stay strong .. there are lots of us here that care about u .. and want u 2 be safe .. :hug: xxx

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Zombie :hug: I sent you a PM hun! Please stay and talk to us.
    You don't have to do this,you have LOTS of support behind you. :hug: :hug:

Thanks for making this thread Mandy :)

3. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

:love: steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugtackles:

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, 1zombie. Please don't do anything rash in your time of pain. As trite as this might sound, things change and get better. You will not always feel this low. It will pass and you will see things in a different light. I'm thinking of you and I hope you keep up the fight, hun!

:hug:
    A.

5. rosky71

rosky71 Well-Known Member

whats up zombie you can talk to me man

6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Thank you all ... :biggrin: its nice to see that I actually have people that care if i die or not...sorry tho it doesnt change a thing... cheers :biggrin: :hug:

7. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

No I need you here right now, you can't go anywhere

8. 1izombie

so this is it my last post...i wanna say something smart or clever or something that people will remember me by but i cant come up with anything so I'll just say good bye and thanks for all the help and support u have offered..its meant a lot to me.....cheers :biggrin:

9. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

soooo, your just gunna give up ?

10. 1izombie

wow I fail at life and death now..... I suck...oh well I need to find another way to kill myself..... fuck fuck..... I guess I'll be around for a bit longer than I hoped for
    fuck i'm such a failure.......

11. ODIECOM

why do you believe that you are such a failure at life ??

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not a failure. You have no idea how many people you help on a daily basis.

What's wrong? Why do you want to die?

13. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi god im glad your still here you are needed so much here and cared for too
    WE all support each other okay please when you feel that down just talk it out with us your friends or call crisis because we couldn't face it if you did yourself harm please connect with someone please Now that your here start venting away and get rid of the pain okay.

14. jack

jack Member

What happened?

15. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Please Steve, don't give up! We all care about you way too much.

Keepittogether! :hug:

16. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

17. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

Steve, I hope you don't do this. I know I can't stop you. I know you are going through a lot. But let me talk to you once before you do this.

18. ODIECOM

you see zombie,
    even though these folks have never met you, they know there is a worthwhile person on the other end of the screen.

im not sure of your situation, but maybe you can find a way to stand up and fight.
    hmmm ?

19. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

dont give up dude. cmon man. stay strong

20. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Don't do it Steve!! There are alot of us in the same boat but we take baby steps to get thru each day.. My life sucks big time and I have suicidal thoughts dailey but I am not going to let depression win.. I keep on fighting.. I know you have it in you.. Just look for that glimmer of a positive thought and hang onto it..Use the positives to puch away the negatives..We are here for you and you have alot of friends on the forum.. Let us help!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.