Support for Leia

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by soliloquise, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

a request for my friend...

please bombard her with all of your support and messages.. either here or by PM if you prefer.. she will probably kick my arse, BUT if you have followed her latest posts she is in a VERY bad place and needs our help.

here is mine, public cos she needs to hear it loud and i want her to know i am here:

leia.. i haven't known you long but i want to know you a lot, lot longer. i spoke to you on the phone for the first time last night and despite the situation you and i still managed to laugh and swear lots :D

you think you are shit but i want to call you on that..i like you loads, i trust you and you help lots of people on here...

please remember that today not the negative ingrained shitty messages of old

it's a new day.. take your power back.. i will help you

your friend the scruffy hippy dyke with the welsh twang xxxx
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Leiaha, we :wub: you.

You are amazing :arms:

..and I am ALWAYS here for you sweetheart xxx
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

agreed !!

take care hunni
  4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Leiaha I don't really know you but that doesn't matter I still care and I hope that things improve for you very soon. I'm on here most days if you ever want a chat send me a pm or if you want my msn address just let me know and I can give you it. Please look after yourself you are worth so more than you think you are :hug:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Lea,
    I am going to be selfish and tell you straight up. I love and care for you so much as my friend!!! I don't want anything to happen to you. When I read your replys to others it makes me smile, not because you are being funny but because I know you are still with us and that you still have that humanity in you that cares about others!!! YOU ARE MY FRIEND!!! I am getting all teary eyed writing this because you are in so much pain and there is no way I can reach out and physically hug you and let you know how much I care!!! Please be safe, I want you to be with us for ever!!! Your Friend!!~Joseph~
  6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

lea, you do know that you are one of the most amazing people i know dont you? i really do wish there was something i could do to take all your pain away but i can give you a sympathetic ear for whenever you need it. just remember i am always here for you and remember that you are really and truly a great person. you are loved so much by so many different people from so many different walks of life :hug:
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Here for you and can come over to see you if it would help. I've PMd you. Please read it.
  8. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

thankyou all very much :cheekkiss:

I dont deserve this!!!

Thankyou :grouphug:
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

AH you DO deserve it!!!!1
    :hug: :arms:
  10. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

You do deserve it :hug:
  11. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

lea, love you loads hun. care lots about you, was worried the other night :hug:
  12. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

you SOOOOO do deserve it. . . and a thousand times more! don't ever forget that......if you do......come back and i'll tell you again! :hug::hug::hug:

now...better be careful or we're ALL gonna drop what we're doing and come over there and hug you. and it will be crowded.

for now - we ARE doing that anyway - it may not be as warm but it IS as real. pm me anytime. take care of YOU - you're special... xxxxxxxx
  13. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I have been asked a lot in PMs why i feel this way. I'm wondering if i should write a short background? Help everyone understand a bit better :dunno:
    I'll go and work on it and post it in a new thread later if anyone wants to know :)

Lea :hug:
  14. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

hey lea
    you are fantasic
    i love ya
    huggles and snuggles
  15. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Please write it up, everyone here should write up their story and post it.

Have like a collection of life stories :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.