support is everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nelly, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nelly

nelly Banned Member

To my friends on the sf im so glad i shared time and thoughts with you all. As you will know I am dying from an ilness and have not too much time left. I want to thank you all for your support and kindness. I also want to wish you the best of luck with your own struggles. Continue to be there for each other because support is everything, when nobody understands we have got each other. I love you all and id never change anything about any of you, keep strong...Nelly xxxxx

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Nelly, I don't know you but your story is so sad.. I'm glad you find some comfort coming here..If we can do anything to help let us know.. Other than that just know we care!!Take care!!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey your right support is everything and we are here anytime for yu okay take care

4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

im going to miss you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love you.

Sam
    xxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't know you nelly but I'm so sad for you.....I hope you will find comfort knowing others are thinking of you in your suffereing...hugs

6. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Nelly,
    I've seen you a few times..and I'm sorry I never got the courage to say hello to you.
    I'm so sorry for your illness, and as much as I want to say you can get better you know the truth.
    You will be in my thoughts and jsut know you touched alot of lives I'm sure.
    I may not know you..but I'll miss you. I wish I would have taken the time to get ot know you sooner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.