Support me??

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by *dilligaf*, Nov 18, 2009.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Today I have started my new diet. I'm pretty determined this time. Dunno how you can help yet ( :laugh: ) but I need some support :D

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You can do it sam!!

What kind of diet is it? Are you combining it with exercise? :arms:

3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

good luck :)

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:shh: Lynn. This is where I get in trouble :sad:

I'm on a soup diet. Heinz do something called "big soup" which have veg etc in it. (I just had chicken and vegetable soup)

I'm eating soup, brown bread, and fruit :)

5. Petal

:hug:

A soup diet sounds harsh! The problem with soup diets is that when you start eating normally again, you'll gain back the weight. Have you tried calorie counting?
    For example: start eating 1700 cals a day, then when the weight loss slows down move it down to 1600,1500 etc.. with a soup diet there's no where to go when the weight loss slows down and you'll get annoyed and might go off the diet. :unsure:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm gonna try it and if it doesn't work then I'll try what you have suggested :)

7. Petal

Ok :) Good luck :hug:

8. helena

helena Staff Alumni

Wishing you a lot of luck and willpower :)
    :hug:

9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Good luck. :thumbup:

10. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Sending supportive and lucky vibes your way! You can do it! :)

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Wishing you lots of will power

12. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Good luck! A soup diet is ok for short periods but make sure to take a multi-vitamin and try with a light exercise...doesn't have to be too much. Also, if you ever want to try, I've had great success with the "Scarsborough" (sp?) diet...now if I could only stick to that.

Like Lynn says about calories, that is also calorie based but it has lots of good suggestions for variety. Maybe try that after the soup diet.

We're with you! :hug: :smile:

13. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Oooh Sam, whaddaya like! :laugh:

I hope it works hun! I'm on a diet as well at the moment - but it aint working!!

14. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Good luck from me. By the way, if you exercise along with a diet the memory of the effort and discipline you summoned to exercise is a great disincentive to cheat on the diet. :clap::clap: