Support Terry for a change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Was on MSN very briefly with her, just said shes going through a really difficult time. Your right, shes always there for everyone else, we should all return the favour. She really is a brilliant person, deserves and im sure will receive all the support she needs.

Terry youve said in the past you can relate to a lot of what I say, well you know if you need to talk, im not the greatest of talkers, but I am alright listener.

Really care about you ok :hug: Hang in there, where all here for you.

N

Nakur

Just to point out the irony..
"for a change" lol, you saying normally no one ever does?

But on topic, I think Terry does an alright job but that sometimes emotions get in the way of a decision.

But yeah, feel better soon Terry :)

Ignored

Staff Alumni
This is a support thread for Terry...as you've both said your piece you won't need to continue going off topic, will you!?

N

Nakur

not at all, nor was it ever my intention to go off topic in first place.
It's just hard not to reply to a personal attack :)

B

black_rose_13

Terry i think you give up so much time for this site, and you do not an alright job, you do an amazing job.you alwys talk to people and help out even when you have so much going on in your own life. we are all here for you sweetie x

Last edited:
*sigh*

SUPPORT Terry for a change. SUPPORT. How about if the saying 'if you've nothing good to say dont say anything at all' ? <mod edit:shygirl off topic>
Terry....
I love you hun. you are a wonderful person. im sorry you are feeling this way. here for you always. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignored

Staff Alumni
I don't understand why I keep having to remind you that this is a thread IN SUPPORT of Terry. Any posts which are off this topic will be deleted. Any person who continues to flout this rule will face a temporary ban.
Shygirl

Zueri

shygirl - Please define "off topic" for those of us confused. A lot of the posts that were just deleted seemed to be very much on topic.
Thanks!
:hug:

on my own

I don't understand why I keep having to remind you that this is a thread IN SUPPORT of Terry. Any posts which are off this topic will be deleted. Any person who continues to flout this rule will face a temporary ban.
Shygirl
in support of terry, which basically means in attack on me... imagine seeing a two page thread against you and everything your friends are saying to defend you gets deleted...

what are you trying to acomplish?

~Nobody~

Terry, I love you! :flowers: :biggrin:

You're an amazing person. I'm always about if you want a chat :smile:. You've done so much for me, I just wish I could return the favour :hug:.

Thinking of you and sending you many telepathic cwtches :arms:. Hope you're feeling a lot better soon...

:wub:

"Noddy" :tongue: x x x

Esmeralda

O.K. I wasn't trying to attack or single out anyone here with the title of this thread. All I was saying was that instead of leaning on Terry for support right now, we should all try and just be there for her, because she's obviously feeling a bit used up right now. Sorry if any of you took it the wrong way. Terry hun, hope you feel better and we're here if you need anything :hug:

Hey terrykins

I love you to bits. I know how you felt last night and i hope you are feeling better. I'm sorry i crashed..you know i ma here to talk to you if you need

:hug:

ace

O.K. I wasn't trying to attack or single out anyone here with the title of this thread. All I was saying was that instead of leaning on Terry for support right now, we should all try and just be there for her, because she's obviously feeling a bit used up right now. Sorry if any of you took it the wrong way. Terry hun, hope you feel better and we're here if you need anything :hug:
Peanut I understood what you meant straight away and din't take what anyone said as offensive and I'm sure Terry appreciate's it totally.:smile:

Esmeralda

Peanut I understood what you meant straight away and din't take what anyone said as offensive and I'm sure Terry appreciate's it totally.:smile:
Thank you ace...I hope so...I just want Terry to know that she is appreciated no matter what...thanks for posting :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00