Support There?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pasd, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pasd

pasd Member

Just cannot go through this loss and pain again. Relationship breakup sends me to the the edge. 6 longterm realtionships end with the person rejecting/leaving me. Triggers so much self hatred and pain that I cannot take it another time. There are those who love me and I love, but I cannot get through this pain again. I know there is so much in life to be grateful for, but I can no longer feel the gratitude or the goodness. It is all black.
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am SO sorry that a relationship has ended. And this has been the pattern for you. The pain of which can be so devastating.
    So many here do understand self hatred. Because we feel it quite deeply. So I think you have perhaps come to the right place. I feel this is a very good caring community. I am glad you are here. I hope you will continue to post.
  3. pasd

pasd Member

Thank you for the reply and you kind words of support.
  4. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Im sorry this has happened. Ive had a number of relationships since my divorce. They were ok i thought. The one that was real has been destroyed by something totally seperate from our love failing.

All i can say is please dont give up looking, you simply havent found it yet.
  5. lisey88

lisey88 New Member

I went through a breakup after a longterm relationship last summer. Heartbreak is one of the most intense and painful feelings in life and I was left numb being consumed by loneliness. I am still struggling with sadness and longing after him but I know that with time things will get better.

Give yourself time to grieve.
    "If you must mourn, my love. Mourn with the moon and the stars up above. If your must mourn, don't do it long."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.