'Support'

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Remedy, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

It's think it's great how you all think I'm a sh*t person and a monster without even talking to me.
    I think it's really great. What a supportive forum... I wouldn't be surprised if this gets deleted. But I needed to get it out. With any luck I'll end up banned.

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I don't really know you but I don't think you're a shit person.

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

whoa there! what happened? Mel?:sad:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Mel, I don't know what happened but I think you're an awesome person :D

5. Remedy

Thank you guys, I found out some things people said, and I guess I let the minority get to me. Sometimes I can be a lil over sensitive...
    A few members messaged me about this thread so I've been proved wrong. Thank you.

6. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Not at all surprised to hear you have been proved wrong!! :)

7. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hey Mel-x,

Don't worry about it. We all lose our head a bit sometimes. If we all were completely rational all the time, none of us would be here.. :rolleyes:

But post more if you would like to talk about what happened. But as you said, those people are the minority. The majority of people on here are VERY supportive.

Take care.

Max

8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: I don't think any of those things about you. sending you a BIG :hug:

9. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Olivia-I certainly don't think you are a sh*t person! I personally think of you as one of my BFF's!!! You are one of the most awesome person ever and would never even be able to put sh*t and your name together in a sentance!

10. Remedy

Thank you all. :hug: I'll try not to overreact in future, no promises there though. :rolleyes:

11. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Just thought I'd chip in because something similar happened to me. I might have deserved it though.

The bottom line is that you're still here which is great. Sorry for anything negative that happened. Please stick with us! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.