Suprise Suprise

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Pharaoh, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Member

I found out a couple days ago that the voices I was hearing weren't just voices. They can take over too. I was thinking about maybe going to see a doctor when my friend said my voices may be caused by schizophrenia, but I guess I'm not schizophrenic at all.

I have dissociative identity disorder. There's two of them. Remi and Zac. They decided to name themselves. They've been there since I was in first grade (15 now) and the other since second. They were the reason I didn't die when I attempted suicide. Zac came out and stopped me from doing it.

Interesting, isn't it?

My boyfriend has a split personality too. Jak. It's very odd. Jak and Remi talked to each other yesterday. They don't like each other. Remi wants my boyfriend to break up with me and Jak was pretending to be Adam(boyfriend)

Thought I'd share my

I'll help answer any questions anyone has about what it's like having the disorder. I've asked Jak and Adam just about everything under the sun, and I guess I could have just asked myself the entire time. o_O

Odd how life is, yeah?
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Life can be odd for sure. Are you on any medications or seeing a professional?
  3. versin

versin Member

Try to get a proper diagnosis from a doctor. If it is schizophrenia, I highly recommend immediate treatment because if left untreated, it can get worse.
  4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Member

No, I haven't gone to a doctor or anything, but I think it's under control.
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

You might want to see a doc if that is what is happening, especially for integration's sake.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.