sure way to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ndanda, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndanda

ndanda New Member

hi to all. my english is bad so im sorry. hope you will understand. i suffer from a disease for 2 years now and i am sure going to die. for 2 years my loved ones cried for me, spent a lot of money on medicaments, i have caused them a lot of tears and pain. now, when i know that i will day, doctors told me its a matter of day or month i dont want them to cry and cause them more pain. i cant watch it anymore, it breaks my heart. mentally and physical im at the end. i drink 40 tabletes a day normabel,sanval, anti pain and so on., its a matter of day till i die, and i cant watch my loved ones cry every day because of me. hospital is letting me home to die tomorrow. so i made up my mind to kill myself.

<Mod Edit: Methods>

thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

We won't tell you how to kill yourself. SF is a pro life forum. Sorry for what you are going through.
  3. ndanda

ndanda New Member

anyone, please understand me. <mod edit: *sparkle*: asking for methods> , anything, please, please. i wouldnt do it if i had another option, understand me please....i dont want to die in pain an cause other pain untill the day i die. please. if anyone here can help me...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

HUn I'm really sorry but you cant find methods here. And you're situation is such a dire one. I really feel for you.

Can I suggest that instead of thinking of your passing as hurting those you love, that you gather them around you now. Let everyone have their good byes. You have obviously come to a place where you understand the position you are in. Now let your family do that too. They need the closure. As do you. So many times we lose loved ones and never have the chance to say good bye. They do. Make it a moment for all to remember. Talk about the fun things, the good memories and all the love. Make this a good memory for them and for you.

I am so sorry that your life is coming to an end. An end I'm certain you did not plan on. But you can make this a chance for your family to say good bye. Dont rob them or yourself of that chance.
  5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. :arms: I don't have many words; but as Itmahanh said, PLEASE don't take your own life. Treasure the time you have left with your loved ones, and let them do the same.
  7. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

sorry to hear of your plight.....

to be honest with you the reason the rules are there is to stop people using stories like yours falsely to get info from those that might no

i'm not of course questioning your credibility in the slightest

also if we were allowed to share methods on the forum freely then it would potentially put the forum owners who are responsible for moderating the content in a position where they would be accessories to suicide which is in fact illegal almost everywhere

it's not there to stop people gaining help it's merely there to protect the innocent and try to stem the tide of death which is what the forum is about
  8. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I hope that you'll be able to focus on what's really important. I know what you mean about not wanting to hurt your loved ones - been there. Do you think you can move your focus from finding ways to end your life to finding ways to make the few days you have productive. Only you know how to do that. My prayers are with you.
  9. Jseer

Jseer Active Member

Get Happy NOW, just like turning on an activation'll find all those around will have to participate along with you.
    Tell them it is your wish that they be happy in your presence from now till the 'fateful day'.
    You must know there are a few of us here who envy you being able to exit this planet in a natural way.
    My strong advice to you: Get out of the house if you are able and look at things the living seldom get to see whether a beautiful lake front, or finding the means to be with your favorite pet in some scenic setting. Whatever lifts your spirits may even magically heal you, you just never know..If your are bedridden only: READ THE Red words in the Bible NoW!..your sadness however is a total distraction you are expierencing, amd should be promptly subtracted!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2010
  10. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I do not think you should deny your loved ones the opportuntity to be with you to the end. You mention that you have anti-pain meds. Use what the doctors have given you the way they prescribe them or tell them you are in pain to get a little more.

It happened to my father. They gave him morphine toward the end and we were there, a few of us right near the end. I would rather have it that way than have had him take his own life when we didn't expect it. Peace....
  11. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

What Jseer said. Do ANYTHING that makes you happy. After all you could be in your last of days, take the family on a sudden holiday or something. Something random. OMG just like a bucket list. Anything you've wanted to do. Do it and have fun. I'm so sorry this has been thrust upon you :(.
  12. VonBlown

VonBlown Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say. I don't think there is an easy way to die. It's horrible to know your ill and probably going to die in advance and have to wait for it.

It's amazing people can go on with life knowing what is waiting for them in the end. I guess people never really accept the fact they are going to die someday before it comes about.

They always think of a magic cure, or something will make them live forever.

I'm scared every moment of everyday, as I have medical problems that seem insurmountable. I want to live very badly, but at the same time want to die.
  13. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I don't know, I'm looking for a way myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.