Sureality

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BlackPegasus, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I can guarantee my past is not like the past of anyone else here. Before anyone jumps to conclusions I will point out that I am not saying my problems are worse or that i am unique and special. For one my past was so bad that most of my memory of it is gone. Of those memories that remain or come through over time...well it's not something you hear other people talking about. You see my problem is such that I cannot talk to anyone about it except those who have been through it and even then there are some who only claim to have been there or otherwise have delusions about the whole thing. So I am trapped and even now that I've met someone who claims to have been involved and the memories fit it is still a huge doubt in my mind. A big part of denial telling me it never happened. it simply could not be real or true. But there are conscience memories that tell me otherwise and so many unexplained abilities and coincidences. So maybe this will not make sense but for those who've been there you know what I am talking about. I suppose finding out this other person has lied to me would damage me to deeply for comprehension. I simply cannot deal with another lie and the aloneness I feel. He is so much like me in so many hidden ways even he does not know that I cannot doubt at least some of it must be true. Even when i wish it wasn't I pursue it anyway in a desperate attempt to find answers and know the truth.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun I'm so sorry that the truth and answers you need to find are so rought in pain and misery. I hope that one day you will find only the joy and happiness you deserve!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.