survey.. pt 2

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by victor, Dec 13, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

o.k, here it comes the second wave. lets do our own statistics. lets work out all the possibilities and probabilities ourselfs. dont believe what they write in newspapers coz its all bollocks :D

how old r u and how many partners did u have?

yep, have to edit this to make it clear. thats excluding one nite stands, k? i dont want number like 263 or whatever, makes it difficult to count. by 'partner' i mean anyone u were going out with (more than 4 one nite that is). and if u stil hit numbers like 263 or whatever, seek medical advice immediatly:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
  2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

well im 21, and when people ask i always say 3....but the truth is more thsan that....like 3-4 times more :hiding:

3. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

I'm 20 and had 2 female partners and no male. Havent had one-night-stands either!

4. victor

victor Account Closed

now thats what i mean:D

5. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

haha so you want details? lol

21 years old, and all male partners....

umm 2 were legit relationships

1 one night stand (blah)

10 were well, a mix between f*buddies and random things that didnt get anywhere...

6. victor

victor Account Closed

now the major puestion: r u male urself??? :D

7. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

haha nope i am a girl

8. victor

victor Account Closed

yeh, so.. ahhh.. i was about to ask 4 ur number but never mind:):D lmfao

9. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

22 years old, female.
    I've been with 1 man, ever.
    Together for 8 years; did it likely well over 7000 times.
    (7270 approximately)

...teenagers.

10. victor

victor Account Closed

i asked u to avoid big numbers didnt i :D:D my brain is too fucked up 4 these calculations:D
    k, so in approx 2920 days u spent together minus approx 480 days ure on ure period, divide all this and u get.. hmm.. u do it approx 2.979 times an average day. not bad:D:D what ure doin on this forum then???:D:D:D

11. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

He broke up with me last year and I'm agoraphobic and asexual, it seems... so there's very little reason for me to go outside. I don't plan on dating or having sex ever again.

12. victor

victor Account Closed

oh.. sorry.. didnt know that:(
    just dont give up:)

13. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Dude... My head is all achy. tell me what you mean!
    btw i'm female but consider myself bi. I know... a little strange considering that I had no physical contact with a man!

14. victor

victor Account Closed

lmfao
    ur bi, uh? well.. im a pure lesbian:D 200 persent lesbian:D ima guy tho:D

15. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

I knew you were a male lesbian! is that why you like other lesbians?:hamster:

16. victor

victor Account Closed

lol i like everyone, but i might talk too much bollocks sometimes, hope it doesnt upset nobody..

17. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

22, 1 partner. Sex is fail on account of nerve problems in my penis, so it's more a chore than anything, so when she's over we tend to have sex only once... I like the intimacy of having a partner, though, and BDSM is pretty fun.

I'm about to move, probably won't pursue anything when over there. Don't want to get attached to someone in a city I hate. So the next time I have sex will be in like 2013.

18. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

I am eighteen years old and have had two sexual partners. As far as I'm concerned, I'd very much like my boyfriend to be the last person I ever sleep with, so here's hoping that number doesn't go up! :p

19. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I am 26 (will be 27 next month) and have had 5 female "partners" and yes I'm a male.. and the fifth is i'm hoping to be my last...

20. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

One night stands that i can remember, 39

Any relationship that has been more than a day, 14

and im 27 and male