survey

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by victor, Dec 4, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

in order to have a laugh at ourselfs, lets honestly answer to this:
    please rate ur sexual life within last 6 months in a scale from 1 to 10
    :)

2. victor

victor Account Closed

o.k, o.k, im the one who started this so ought to do it myself i recon lol
    o.k, so if saying 'fuck u' to ur manager counts as a part of a sexual life, within last 6 months i would rate it 2 out of 10 lmfao

3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

If I had to be honest id say 10 out of 10, its never been better and my b/f has never failed in that department!!!:canucks: go canada!!!

4. victor

victor Account Closed

lol ure stil here?:D i thought u were sleeping:D yeh, go canada, bryan adams rules:D
    hope egypt will get a hint lol
    m going crazy lol

5. poisonedresistance

yerh im still knocking around, went downstairs with the dog for some r and r.

Did you get to the shop?

6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

negative 10 to the power of 1 million... out of 10....it sucks in other words...

7. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

One suggests something, so zero...:happyno:

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Along the same lines as your "F YOU" to your manager. I saw some very good looking women/girls while I was shopping and felt like I was 40 again (see, it's funny because I'm 55).

I believe there was a nano-second's worth of sexual thought that went through my brain, so based on that I would have to say 1/10th!

9. victor

victor Account Closed

mate dont underrate urself lol if u can stil look at good looking woman and feel 15yrs younger its more like 3 out of 10 lmfao see, im 25 and u seem to be doing better than me lol

10. victor

victor Account Closed

o.k, so far 5ppl confessed, we have one 10/10 and 4 losers :D if that reflects the actual numbers in the world, they should just blow the mutherfucker earth up. just blow it up tonite itself lmfao :D:D:D

11. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I'm a 10/10! Nobody gives a damn about me and I give a damn about nobody else. My sexual life is non-existant, but that's how it should be. So everything is fine.

12. poisonedresistance

dont you find it curious the only 10-10 so far is female?

13. Ziggy

^ see above

14. poisonedresistance

yerh posted at the same time and didnt notice, so one male and one female,, and no we dont know eachother lol

15. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

10 / 10 I have no complaints :p

16. victor

victor Account Closed

now u ppl r fucking about:D be honest pls:D u cant give 10 for non existant sexual life and u cand give 10 for 'no complains' lol ive no complains either - whats the point of complaining - it wont change a thing anyway:D cmon, try harder, lets make some proper statistics :D

17. poisonedresistance

ok well in my mind 10-10 constitutes 'being together' most evenings (5 out of 7 days a week usually) and always reaching a peak. cuddling and kissing every evening and whenever we get a chance, being spontaneous and adventurous and not being scared to talk to each other about anything regarding 'being together' or anything else we may desire. Having fun and exploring each other!!
    what do you think constitutes a 10/10

18. Ziggy

Why not? It seems to me that most problems in life are caused by other people. So I'm the one who's best off by not caring about them, or myself.

19. victor

victor Account Closed

completely agree:D
    basically, when neighbours r banging the wall every nite asking u two to stop screaming n let em sleep thats 10/10 lmfao
    unfortunately, i doubt ill ever get above my humble 2:/

20. victor

victor Account Closed

i understand u very well indeed, but what it has to do with the quality of sexual life?
    :D