survey

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
i understand u very well indeed, but what it has to do with the quality of sexual life?
The point is many people think when people rate their 'sexual life', they rate it on different criteria. Is it how much time you spend with the person you love, is it how many one night stands you have, is it how much you can abuse another person. The lack of a sexual life is just one of these criteria. Being celibate can be more satisfying then going through a series of meaningless relationships so I don't see why it shouldn't count as an option.

:yay:

although i guess to get 10/10 it also means it couldn't possibly improve, which is where im at, the best sex of my life so far.
maybe theres always room for improvement,, I dont know but not having sex cannot constitute 10/10 as theres far too much room for improvement, either that or you prefer the company of your right hand!! then in that case 10/10 is allowed

victor

Account Closed
The point is many people think when people rate their 'sexual life', they rate it on different criteria. Is it how much time you spend with the person you love, is it how many one night stands you have, is it how much you can abuse another person. The lack of a sexual life is just one of these criteria. Being celibate can be more satisfying then going through a series of meaningless relationships so I don't see why it shouldn't count as an option.
o.k, lets make it clear: we're not talkin bout love life in general, we r talking bout sexual life. k? the formula would be:
ur sexual apetite minus the (quantity plus quality) is eqal zero or less, then u can give 10 out of 10 :D:D lmfao
o.k?:D

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
ur sexual apetite (= 0)
minus the (quantity plus quality) (= 0)
is eqal zero (0-0 = 0)
then u can give 10 out of 10

Which I did.

victor

Account Closed
ur sexual apetite (= 0)
minus the (quantity plus quality) (= 0)
is eqal zero (0-0 = 0)
then u can give 10 out of 10

Which I did.
:D:D:D:D nice one, mate. well, i quess i cant argue with that. but 4 sexual apetite to be zero u must be either dead or impotent. if u wake up in the morning with errection, thats already 1. even if its the only thing its stil 1. so 1 - 0 is 1, so max we can give u is 9/10
now dodge this :D:D :P

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
Funny, I've been on this forum for years, and although it's anonymous, I feel like I'm getting to the point where I'm going to say things that shouldn't be said. So yeah. Nothing to say.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I would say... 10 out of 10... True until last week I had gone months without having any "relations" but... Last thursday (and for the next 2 days after) I slept with the person I am madly in love... so it was amazing and I therefore give my sex life a 10/10

victor

Account Closed
I would say... 10 out of 10... True until last week I had gone months without having any "relations" but... Last thursday (and for the next 2 days after) I slept with the person I am madly in love... so it was amazing and I therefore give my sex life a 10/10
lucky u mate, lucky u:) good luck

KittyGirl

I'm pretty sure I'm asexual and the only person I ever had sexual attraction to was my ex who broke off our engagement last year.
So; prior to that: 10/10
and now: 0. nonexistent sex life, and I don't really care.

9/10

95% of the time I'm happy with my fuck buddies as at the moment I have no interest in being a normal sexual relationship with a loving parter (you can put that down to intimacy issues). But I will admit that there are times when the fact that we only know each by our first names only and the whole I don't wanna know so don't ask any questions deal we have going on can be off putting,

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00