Survived 13th attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by AfterFact, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

I took <Mod Edit: IrishDoll,Methods> My heartrate is up, and I have collapsed on the floor just a few minutes ago.
    Im fucking scared right now, I even said I was going to fucking live, someone please help me, im fucking shaking.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please call an ambulance or have someone take you to a hospital.
    Are you alone?

3. AfterFact

Sorry about any scares I am ok, though I didnt go to a hosptial. Still hurt, but I will live.

4. Mr.11

Mr.11 Well-Known Member

Good to know you're OK.

There could be some damage you don't know about. Best to still go to the hospital, eh? Just in case.

5. AfterFact

Im not ready to be found out quite yet.

6. AfterFact

It turns out I am hurt more than I thought, I have limited lowerbody strength.

EDIT: Im recovering, still not well though. I post my condition at around 9:00 or so, as my computer is being taking away again so I have to sneak downstairs(I am 13).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
  7. AfterFact

Turns out I cant edit right now, which is weird.

Anyway I am fine now, though I still didnt good help which is quite weird because I could have sworn I did, must have been a dream or something. I still have a hard time moving, but I can now and my parents havent noticed anything.
    I fear this is only the begining though, if there was a god I think I would be praying right now.

8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Go to the hospital, please :hug:

9. AfterFact

No need to, I am completely fine now.

10. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

How do you know? You might not notice...

11. AfterFact

I have had much worst brushs with death and survived without treatment.

12. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Please go to a hospital...you don't know if something else could be wrong.

13. AfterFact

If there was something else wrong I am pretty sure I would noticed in the form of pain. And anyway I know there is something else wrong, but nothing one week of not hurting myself wont fix. In other words im a fucking moron and a coward and I dont have the guts to tell me parents to take me to the hospital while on the way explaining that I am a sucidial depressant

14. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

The fact that you aren't in pain doesn't mean nothing is wrong. Taking just one OD can cause serious internal damage, and that damage may not show itself in the way of pain; but it could have long-lasting effects. You need to get to a hospital and have yourself checked out to make sure you haven't done any permanent damage.

15. AfterFact

I see where your coming from, but I have had 7 overdoses in the past 7 months, this is my 8th, and I have had long lasting effects, but they stopped in the end, if any of the overdoses have damaged me, one more wont make a difference.

16. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Actually, one more can make a LOT of difference. If there is any damage at all, then each OD will cause more damage. If you don't get treated, then at some point, the damage may become irreparable. You need to go to the hospital.

17. AfterFact

I could care
    less of damages. I just tried to kill myself for christ's sake.

18. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

After Fact

Many people here have attempted suicide. Including myself.

I have figured out that suicide is NOT the answer to your problems.

There are many that have attempted suicide, failed, and are now paralyzed. They have placed themselves in much WORSE condition than they started.

It is NOT worth it. You're so young.

As hard as it is...even for me....keep living and take ONE day at a time.

I know I'm throwing a lot of cliches out there but you can't live life for the bad times. I've learned that in my journey. And your journey is just starting out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.