Survived, and wishing i hadn't

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Archon, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

I survived an OD, now life is even more unbearable, i wish even more that i had succeeded.

2. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

Hey x I just posted to another one of you threads. I hope you are OK, I glad that you didnt succeed because there is hope out there . Keep strong

Thinking of you

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sure alot of us are glad you are here and have anothre chance to get well okay take care

5. Black Beauty

Black Beauty Well-Known Member

Hey, what are you doing with your life now? What will you do now that you've survived an overdose? Can I chat with you please? Send me thorugh an e-mail via my profile. I don't want you to die I want to keep in touch with you 'til you get better somehow.

6. callen202

callen202 New Member

Seems that you were meant to live and that you have a purpose. Seek out help because there is help out there.

7. Joey's sister

Joey's sister Member

Hey Dillon, I hope you read this. I am the sister of a man who took his life just two months ago. My entire world and my whole family's world has been turned upside down and torn apart and we are all REELING from the loss of my brother. My brother was so loved, incredibly cared for, but he was so depressed, he could not see through the haze and had retreated so deeply that our love was not felt.
    Do you have a mother? A father? Siblings? A friend? You don't know this now, but most all of the people you know would do ANYTHING to keep you alive and here with them. You are loved.
    My brother's life circumstances during the time of his death were very intense, extreme and hard for him. But if I would have KNOWN what he was going through...if he would've let on just a tiny bit what he needed from me, we could've gotten through it together. Suicidal thoughts are so very strong, but the situations surrounding suicidal thoughts are often feelings and problems that can be resolved and helped.
    Please, do not give up on life and on yourself. You are worth more than you realize. From a sister who lost her sweet brother, please ask for help and reach out. I'll be praying for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.