Survived another attempt.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by tiggersafire, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

mod edit:helena>methods. The next day I tried to call my psychiatrist because my grandma said to but he was busy and said that I needed to deal with the psychologist and not him for the next six months. But I couldn't get ahold of my psychologist. I go to see her on Tuesday. I'm sure she will put me back in the hospital because I can't make the promise. I am so sick of life, why did my attempts have to fail?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your grandma must be so worried for you I hope your psychologist does the right thing and get you the help you need I am glad your attempt was not fatal Take care.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

:hug: Keep posting here and get the stuff that is bothering out of your head. Post all that you need to. We're here, we're listening, and we care about you.

4. tiggersafire

I'm not sure if my grandma is worried, I can't tell and I didn't ask her. I will keep posting here. I'm shy so I don't really like to ask for help but.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your grandma got you to call for help so yes she is worried and i hope you do come back and post so you know we care and you do not have to be afraid of anyone here. No one will judge you okay Lot of supportive caring people here

6. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

Yeah! I'm not a meanie monster. Hang in there! Sometimes the only way to deal with the horrible merry-go-round of life is to step off the merry go round for a little bit (a hospital visit? it sounds loathsome, I know, but at least everything won't be spinning) and then hop back on.

7. tiggersafire

My grandma is not worried she doesn't believe I'd really do it. That's what she tells me. I've been hospitalized for a week before it didn't help and then again for a day. I'm sure it will happen again but it doesn't help. It's a break but it doesn't help with anything long term.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.