survived but in pain

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by itmahanh, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Not certain about a&e but might not of given it to you because they figured you probably threw it all up. Did they suggest a stay in hospital and or a pward? Did they keep you at all after you got there? Just curious.

Hold on to the few positives you have. Keep them tight in your grasp so that you can keep finding the strength you need to hold on. Yes getting away from the negative crap of their father will make a big difference too. Keep posting. It does help to know someone else is listening.
  2. i survived a month ago after trying. I threw up so much blood and was in agony and have been ever since. I just wonder what damage i have done but don't want take up any more of their time and allso they treated me like a criminal. I didn't ask to be born and i didn't ask to survive but i did. I do know everyone will be better off with out me as i really always fail at everything. I have two adorable children who are the reason i am here but apart from that which is when i saw they would be better off without me then i decided to do it. I will live for them. Justfel i wasn't meant to be here in the first place. I could place blame on things and people but what good would it do. My dad, childhood etc and being too nice i think to start off with so people walk over you. I hope things change for the sake of my children, i try to smile for them and laugh with them as much as i can. I hope my new move away from the wrong people will make things different. Sorry just had to vent. Their father has holds over me and puts me down infront of them and lies and twists things and when i am away from him i should feel a bit better. trying to be positive.
  3. btw they didnt give me charcol stuff in a and e and i dont know why.
  4. no i absorbed evrything i took and have felt ill ever since. I have NO energy at all. I did not thow anything up :(. Ty for reading.
  5. kote

kote Account Closed

i hope you get well soon and find the help you need. lean on us whenever you can and we will try and help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.