Survived but not sure I'm happy about it

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by mookification, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mookification

mookification New Member

I recently survived a suicide attempt and since then things have just gotten worse, I've been kicked out of college, none of my friends will talk to me and my girlfriend left me. It doesn't make me feel bad for doing it just bad that I didn't do it properly
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Maybe now yu not in college take this time to get help and start healing. Sign yourself into hospital and get some help okay
  4. I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way. It is very hard to make people understand. Somehow they expect you to suddenly have a new lease on life, but its the same life you wanted to end in the first place.
  5. AuburnSunshineLV

AuburnSunshineLV New Member

I certainly know how you feel. I tried to die a year ago but, after being pronounced dead twice, unfortunately I was "saved."

My life has been an even greater hell ever since. :(
  6. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

LOL, WTF? That is so selfish of them, they're not understanding and supportive friends. Do they not realise this will only put you in a worser state and make you want to do it again because they just abandon you? Worse friends ever, seriously. I'd like to talk to them, not you. Just don't do it now, find some actual supportive people.
  7. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im so sorry to hear that...hope everything will be better soon.
    take care :hug:
  8. lovejenete

lovejenete New Member

Keep faith in your self and try to avoid negative and do not bring negative thoughts in the mind.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to get into therapy.. I am SI and live with it every day..Therapy has taught me how to deal with it.. Every day I get up I have to face it..I kind of put it behind me..Knowing it's there but not considering doing anything..I have had three attempts..Survived all three..I hope you seek the help!!
  10. Pixi

Pixi Member

I relate to what ur saying perfectly. During hospital and home alone again after mine, not even family or friends helped in any way, no texts or calls or visits. Some one from Facebook I have never met sent me a bunch of flowers - that was amazing. In fact the distant family that I have left living just said "She's obviously nuts" and still keep clear (even having a psychologist in my ex's family & several trained nurses). It's just made things much worse to know that I don't matter which is what I felt. I was lonely before and their attitude played a part in my attempt - now it's true abandonment. The only solace is from my pets. I live to serve them, that's all.
  11. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

At least u know they are not ur friends. I am sick of my friends to. They werenever good friends.
  12. Intuitive_aptitude

Intuitive_aptitude New Member

its easier to hide and to not face the music than go out with your head held high and live your life in a positive manor. I tried to off myself once when i was 16 i'm now 22, and i think what if i had died ? Well i would have proved everybody right at that time, but don't do it your life is worth so much more no matter how bad things get, PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF.
  13. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

If you friends left you just when you needed them most, they weren't very good friends. I had the same experince, though I am 13 and in Junior High, so it was a bit different atmosphere
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.