Survived first attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ASkylitDrive, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

It was about a month ago. I don't remember what pushed me to it. Hell I barely remember the whole day. I had taken a bunch of tyenol. About thirty minutes into the day I had passed out in the middle of the hallway. They had taken me to the hospital. Luckily my body just threw it all up, but I was shaken and weak for days. I felt so scared and so alone, and I got so sick. Even through all of this, I want to try again.
  2. Dasher83

Dasher83 Member

I'm glad you decided to post.
    What got you to that place in first instance?
    Are you receiving any professional help?

Hope you are ok.

3. ASkylitDrive

Just everything is overwhelming me. I have anxiety and get scared when more than three people are around me. I'm scared to go to school, yet I'm scared to be home. I don't trust anyone and I'm paranoid. Not to mention I lose friends all the time.
    I guess things just hit me hard.
  4. Dasher83

Dasher83 Member

Have you talked to anyone about these feelings?
    It must feel like catch 22, not being to go out but not being able to saty in?
    Do you have anyone that you find it easy being around and are comfortable with?
    Maybe you could just hang out with them, its better than being alone.
    Things do and will get better, i tell myself that everyday. Its easy for me to sit here and give advice because my situation is not the same as yours but people on this site know what you are going through.

Hang in there.:wink:
  5. ASkylitDrive

I talked to my dad, but all he said was it was hormones and he put me on birth control.
  6. tyge18

tyge18 Member

this is very similar to my first (and only so far) attempt to kill myself a year ago..minus the hospital visit. my body just threw it all up in the morning
  7. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you're still here with us. Please don't attempt it again and get help. Get help from a professional because there are so many people in your life that seriously do NOT understand suicide or what its like to be suicidal.

Coming here is the first step.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.