surviving in a tough world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gabe90, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabe90

Gabe90 Member

well, im in college, and i reaaalllly want to drop out. the classes are sooooo boring. i fantasize about dropping out everyday. and i always think "well, what will i do when i drop out?" and everytime i think about it i dont know what i'll do when i graduate either! I mean, really, i'm not going to business or accounting or something techincal, so what's really the point? am i really gonna be making any money?

I dunno. I need some guidance on what to do. All i know is that i realllllly want to get the hell out of here.
  2. jam1e

jam1e Guest

A good education is so important!

You only really get one chance, as when you get older you need to earn money to look after yourself or a family!

Get the education now, then do what you want to do! You always have it to fall back on, even if you opt out of main stream life!

If you have no education the chances of earning shit money are alot higher than if you get your education!:smile:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree...maybe you can choose courses which are more interesting to you...stay in school; it can mean a real difference in this very competitive world...J
  4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

If it's bringing you down and you're not taking any major courses, fuck it.

One thing; though, my brother dropped out of college, and he hasn't really done anything productive the last 3 months. Just work part-time jobs that give him 15 hours a week and drugs. So make sure you have a plan if you decide college.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You mentioned accounting. Maybe you should take another look at that. My neices husband took corporate accounting and started making six digit money just out of college. I beleive if my feeble mind remembers he said he is making $130,000 a year right now and he has only been out of college for five years. Think it over, I'm sure you would like that rather than sitting on a hot roof pounding shingles all day, or working at McDonalds.~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.