surviving suicide

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by denni, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denni

denni New Member

Hi

I was wondering on those that have tried suicide and thankfully survived can you tell me when you went through this time did you think of anything ie friends loved ones etc or was the depression so bad that nothing else mattered. My partner killed himself in January and I believe I made him do it. We had split and I said he was selfish by text and the next thing I knew he was dead. I feel if I hadnt sent that text he may still be here. People tell me not to be scilly but they have never been there and I need to find out from someone who has tried please help and I hope you are ok now with lots of support

Thanks Denise

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Denise and welcome...what a horrible burden you carry around...no one can make another do something unless you shoot them or alike...he obviously had problems and this is what brought him to this horrific decision...what you are going through is what ppl should consider when thinking about taking the bus...it leaves those behind broken...please get the support and counseling you deserve...big hugs, J

3. denni

denni New Member

thank you so much for reply and your kind words. I just wish i could have stopoed what has happened. Its been 8 months and i miss him still so much. I am only here as I have a daughter and could not put her through the same pain i suffer daily. Everyone carries on with there lives and I look like I am carrying on with mine but inside i a breaking.

Thank you once again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.