Survivor? Kinda...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by the-price-is-wrong, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. December 5 was the most recent time this has happened. I don't know what happened, but I hurt someone I really loved. I ended up taking an overdose of pills, and that left me with bad damage. I did not go to the hospital or anything, I just layed down for a while. Later I started feeling super dizzy and was freaking out. I did not want to die just yet. I ended up trying to puke up the pills. I didn't think it worked because I took the pills in the morning and it was eleven at night when this all happened. So I gave up. I went to sleep, assuming I wouldn't wake up. But, I did. And I felt AWFUL. I still had to go to school though. Man, it sucked. All I could think about was my failure. I never really considered myself a survivor, more like a failiure. Sometimes I feel like that is not going to be the last time that happens. But I cannot really promise anything.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't a failure, I'm glad that you didn't succeed at your attempt. I know it's hard to go through and you can't promise anything but I hope you won't do it again. And I hope that things will start to look up for you.
  3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I don't think your a failure and I'm glad that you survived that ordeal :hug: I bet it was hard to go through with that OD but at least you managed, and your still here today and there's no shame in that.

4. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

Squeeze all the lemons life gives you and turn them into the lemonade of wisdom.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.