Survivor

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by etc07, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etc07

etc07 Member

Well I just wanted to share a bit about myself,Im a new member.Ive been through alot in life more so than alot,yet im only twenty.When i was younger like elmentary/middle school I had some major health issues.Thankfully I had amazing care and great doctors and you were never know what I had been through by just looking at me. But the trauma of the operations and such put made me incredibly self conscious,the weird thing no one else knew I was struggling everyone except my family just thought I was a nice cute kid.It got too the point where while I was in high school before college,it was a huge struggle just to walk in the hall between classes cause I was so self conscious. Then it became aware that I have a chemical imbalance. So far Im on my 3rd or 4th med and nothing has worked.Around 3 months ago I found my dads firearm in his room,I tried to fire it several times and it didnt go off something was caught or something. To this day sometimes I wish it had of that is not all my story just some info. Wanted to hear what you all thought. looking forward to talking.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I'm really glad it didn't go off, you've been given a second chance :hug:

Please keep talking and we'll help you get through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.