1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survivors Right

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BlackPegasus, Jun 10, 2008.

1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I've known this but sometimes I forget it. I did some terrible things in my past but that's what happens in situations like the one I was in. I was simply trying to survive and did what I thought I had to. Sure what they did to me changed me forever and there is a dark side to me now but there is also my good , caring heart which is seen more often than not. What happen was not and never will be right. Things like that should never happen even though a part of me rationalizes it as necessary. I was not responsible for what happened however. I was merely a victim of the circumstances. I am and forever will be what they made me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug:
    Sorry I can't offer any proper words of advice or support, but I just wanted you to know I care :hug:

-Est.

3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Thanks hun!! I know it's not easy caring for someone like me. :hug:

I've lived in silence for so long unable to turn to anyone till I found a couple of fellow survivors. Now the reality of my past is accepted but I long to find others.