Sweet Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to someone today and they were saying "Joseph & The Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat" is showing in their local theatre next year and it made me remember when I was about 6 years old, and we had to do that play. I can't remember the part I was playing... I was probably in the chorus but I enjoyed that play, and it's quite sad I can remember the lyrics.. Well, some of them..

*sings* It was red and yellow and green and brown and scarlet and black and ochre and peach and ruby and olive and violet and fawn, and lilac and gold and chocolate and mauve, and cream and crimson and silver and rose and azure and lemon and russet and grey and purple and white and pink and orange...

Teehee... We also had to wear yellow t-shirts and I remember when we had to walk on the stage I fell flat on the floor. >_<

So erm.. I'm trying to remember other good memories. I know I have some, but I am soooo tired right now & I have a headache. I will return to this thread later.

Care to share some happy moments of your life?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was 12 I was selected to represent our school in a maths competition against all the schools in the area. We came joint first and I got a bar of chocolate from my teacher as a prize. :rolleyes: Also, when I was 12 some of my poetry was selected to go into a Millenium Book of Poetry, was the first and last time my poetry was published and I did feel quite pleased. Erm.. My 'happiest moments' are quite lame. And it's sad I can't think of a happy moment in recent years. Other than when my boyfriend and I confessed our love to each other, but that seems like a distant memory now.

Anyway.. I'll be going.

I thought this thread could be happy and by thinking of the good things may make you smile. Bad idea for a thread, certainly hasn't made me any happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00