Swimcaps bitching

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Swimcap, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Swimcap

Swimcap Active Member

I want this to be a short post. It has been some time since I last posted here. Since that I time I have left my partner (a good thing) however a month after leaving her, she claimed to be pregnant. Of all the worlds’ wonders, yes she is. Sincerely, I see no point, no value in living in a world where people will control and manipulate my destiny, and where liars and cheats are rewarded.

I Just don’t get why I should be grateful at all the wonders in my life like birds and old trains, when I am nothing more than a slave. I try to think that all in al, it’s worth 15% of my income FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE to be free of her, but I’ve now lost what will be my first child.

It makes me ill, the earth the way these things work. Don’t concern over much, I have a family that needs me, and until my mother and sister are gone, I’ll bear the burden of living. I have at least another 20 years before they should pass and I’m free to leave.

But what a miserable thing. I’ve failed. I’m now nothing more than white trash with an unwanted child with a former partner, an unfinished degree, and no trade skills.

That’s it. I’m out.

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

"The most used phrase by ex girlfriends is "I'm Pregnant"

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Man I am sorry, personally I have avoided, having partners, for just that reason. I do not want to reproduce.

The important thing is to do what you want to do. I have always lived for others, and I have been miserable doing it. But in the end it is not the others happiness that matters it is my own. Do not feel you have to be strong for others, because I believe that only makes you weak. Be strong for yourself and yourself alone.

I do not know what else to say. Maybe it is time to reset everything. Just move far away from where you are. Go back to college and try again. I mean you cannot be any worse off. And this way you will have a chance to get back on track.

4. Swimcap

Swimcap Active Member

Thanks for the words of encouragement Forgotten Man. It's a rough deal, and i fell little more than trapped in a joyless situation. I'm currently in a 1 year course that will provide me with a stable career once it's over. and the training is recognized in most of the provinces. Not sure, what my next step is, but moving has been put into consideration. The flip side is in my home town (a few hours away form her) I have many friends. I suspect I'll be staying at home, and she can stay a comfortable 2.5 hours away

5. Swimcap

Swimcap Active Member

What gets me is how some women think it's okay to lie, and manipulate men by creating life in order to entrap them. How vulgar of them. Shame.

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You are welcome. But being in this course is a good thing. I hope you succeed.

And maybe you need to move to your hometown where there are people who love you.

Exactly why do you think I am so paranoid of them. But I have had many females, online, tell me that not all are like that. And I want to believe them, and I slowly am. I hope that I might find such females who do not lie and manipulate men. But so far nothing.