Swine Flu

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tainted-angel, Sep 3, 2009.

1. tainted-angel

tainted-angel Well-Known Member

I have the swine flu!
    =[
    Stupid pigs passin there disease!!!
    :sad:

2. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

we have the swine flu at school or at least we did before the summer =/ if it was still in school now we wouldn't have to go :sad:

3. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

It's just mild flu. My dad had it and thought it was nothing more than a cold.

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Haha, I had it. I was disappointed it didn't kill me :(

Oh, and yeah, very mild. I thought it was a cold except for the photosensitivity I get from flu.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2009
  5. tainted-angel

well, i get colds all the time....and never has one made me stay in bed and unable to move! :(

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awww sorry to hear that :sad:

TBH i think i had it lol i didn't get tested or nothing but when i got ill it was probably the worst bout of flu i've ever had >.< It was horrible. Moving was bloody agony. I had all the symptoms. I stuck it out tho and was fine :laugh:

Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2009
  7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Uhhhhhhh...NOT MILD FOR EVERYONE

A childhood friend who was 54 and in very good health died from complications of it about a month ago. Please listen to your doctor if you get it!

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I love people who think they have flu everytime they sneeze :rolleyes:
    My Mum's like that :laugh:

Get well soon, Tainted .. and everyone else with it :grouphug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Get well soon sarah, :hug:

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

11. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

To be honest, I've had normal flu worse than the swine flu. You don't have much to worry about, just look after yourself.

Get well soon =]

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's not mild for everyone! It all depends on the person. It's hit one of the local college campuses near me pretty hard.

Hope you feel better soon!!

13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to imply it was universally mild; just was for me.

14. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

maybe if people stopped eating innocent animals and having them live in horrible conditions people wouldn't get these disgusting diseases

but we wouldn't want to promote vegetarian/veganism in the mainstream media because the meat industry is a billion dollar industry

And I wouldn't be surprised if I had it, I went to NY for 2 weeks and I left feeling like crap, I usually don't get sick of any kind(outside of my other problems)

15. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

and it aint the pigs fault, as said it is the disgusting conditions these pigs live in where they probably eat their own and others feces, and the crap that is given to them as meals

and the fact they are crammed into these small cages packed up against each other because it is the most economically profitable for those who make the money

Again if people really wanted to change they would stop eating animals, and eat food the way it was meant to be eaten, stuff that is grown on the earth

If you support the dairy/meat industry you are to blame not the innocent pigs who don't know any better

16. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Uh, flu doesn't arise because of unsanitary living conditions. It just arises... This flu is two parts pig, one part bird, and one part human.

17. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

My little brother caught swine flu. It was fairly serious in the end, caused him a fair bit of harm for a while, much worse than regular flu.

18. tainted-angel

Was Brought Into Hospital Today, Cuz The Pains Got Worse, And Nothing Was Stopping Them!!
    Found Out That I Also Have A Lung Infection and A Bladder Infection, That I Would Have Got Because My Immune System Is So Low! =[