Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

your fucken skank we have to memorize 4 essays and u fucken cheat you whore your gonna fucken die, srry u have to cheat in life im sick of u. im workin as hard as i can to do good and your fucken cheating always doing better than me and now i know y cause your a fucken cheater!! ppl like u shouldnt have an education!
  2. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Wow, memorize four essays? I wouldn't do it based on that alone.
  3. Fuzzy Monkey

yea its for sociology mariage and family class srry bout this post im just pissed that im workin harder and someone cheats and always dose better its bullshit
  4. twilightki

How does she cheat? Maybe you could do something to accidentally expose it to the teacher?

During a test.

The girl is cheating using a slip of paper she wrote the notes on before the test.

You: Hey, what's that in your hand? *acts dumb*

Teacher: oh, why, YOU'RE CHEATING, F!

I don't reccomend this if the person is known to start fights, but if this bothers you enough to rant about it, chances are you should do it. It'll make you feel a lot better.
  5. Fuzzy Monkey

meh probly say something when test scores come back
  6. twilightki

Yeah, chances are if you have to memorize four essays, not everyone is going to do good. It'll definitely stand out if she has a better test score than everyone in the class.